Join our Team
This is an opportunity within our company for an office administrator to join our team, to provide administrative support throughout our busy and vibrant organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Scanning documents and filing electronically.
- Maintaining manual filing systems.
- Ensuring that all telephone calls are answered promptly and directed to the relevant person.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Raise sales invoices.
- Scheduling call outs for engineers.
- Raising quotations based on engineers reports.
- Progress chasing for delivery of parts.
- Contacting customers to obtain purchase orders.
- Liaise with customers on delivery times and updates on jobs.
- Complete paperwork for annual site access licences.
- Good telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of general office administration.
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Team player.
Salary is negotiable depending on the right individual. This is an excellent opportunity with a good earning potential and potential for advancement.
Lift Safe Ltd/ePowetrucks is a diverse privately held company based in Oldham. They specialise in the sale, service and hire of niche electric trucks and vehicles as well as specialist materials handling equipment. Established in 2000, Lift Safe is experiencing high levels of growth. They are currently looking to strengthen the service offering and increase their workplace productivity.