Join our Team
We are recruiting an experienced Service Engineer for our fast growing company in Oldham.
This is an opportunity within our company that needs a proven staff member who can deal with a wide range of work at our Oldham site. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Service and repair of electric powered trucks and lifting equipment
- Fault finding, diagnostics and damage assessment
- Assembling and testing electric vehicles and lifting equipment
- Working on-site at our Oldham depot
- Working to a timetable and completing jobs on time and on a budget
- You must have a background in service and repair, ideally with battery-powered equipment in the automotive, hire or materials handling industry.
- You must be willing to learn and be well presented and professional in appearance.
Salary is flexible depending on the right individual. This is an excellent opportunity with a good earning potential
The role would suit an experienced person who has come from a busy environment. The ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative will be key. Organisation, attention to detail and a professional attitude is very important.
Who are Lift Safe
Lift Safe Ltd is a progressive firm that supplies ergonomic handling equipment to UK industries. We supply to all industries specialising in food and beverage production and distribution, the pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry and the logistics industry.