Delta E Electric Stacker
- 24V 30A electronic battery charger with microprocessor
- Traction battery
- Electromagnetic parking brake
- AC three-phase technology traction motors 24V maintenance-free
- Controller with mosfet technology complete with inverter and microprocessor fault research
- Regenerative braking with consuption reduction and temperature control of the traction motor
- Automatic speed reduction
- Acoustic warning button
- Exhausted battery warning indicator
- Oscillating double front rollers
DELTA is the most concrete answer to the requirements of power, ergonomics and safety within the movement sector, representing the ideal solution for intensive works involving the movement of goods on pallets in medium-sized/large environments.
Designed and manufactured to ensure excellent performance even at elevated heights, DELTA is able to offer high residual capacities up to heights of 3.5 metres.
DELTA E is the version with extruded mast; thanks to the use of special steel profiles it is possible to ensure even better performance mainly with special or heavy loads. Robustness and effectiveness over time!
Thanks to the solidity of the structure, it is possible to move in total safety conditions, loads of up to 1500 kg with excellent residual capacities at heights of up to 3500 mm, and yet ensuring reduced dimensions and good visibility from the driving position at all times.
The use of 24V traction batteries with a capacity of up to 270Ah, gives great autonomy to the lift truck, thanks to which it is possible to use it intensively for many consecutive hours. With the integrated battery charger, it is possible to recharge the battery by connecting it directly to the 220V power line.
The choice of special steel profiles when manufacturing masts (Delta E) ensures excellent performance for machines used for the continuous movement of heavy goods or equipped with specific hydraulic tools for moving special loads.