Delta TP Electric Stacker
- 24V 30A electronic battery charger with microprocessor
- Traction Battery 24V from160 to 270 Ah
- Electronic plant 24V
- AC three-phase technology traction motors 24V maintenance-free
- Regenerative braking with consumption reduction and temperature control of the traction motor
- Electromagnetic parking brake
- Automatic speed reduction
- Acoustic warning button
- Exhausted battery warning indicator
- Oscillating double front rollers
- Shock absorber on driving wheels
By operating the appropriate hydraulic control, it is possible to lift the legs, thus increasing the distance between the ground and the machine base, and to move with or without load on slopes as well as to overcome small obstacles, a unique characteristic that is not present in standard power stackers.
Thanks to the possibility of lifting the legs, it is possible, by means of a simple action, to transport two pallets simultaneously: one on the forks and another one resting on the legs.
Thanks to the innovative DR EVO driving system, the operator can benefit from maximum drivability, maneuverability and safety ensured by the new steering arm that has been entirely designed by ARMANNI R&D team, and which integrates the new “turtle” function and the two-speed ascent/descent control system.
The structure with 5 contact points flanked by the specific damper system ensures the perfect grip between the driving wheel and the floor, even when there is unevenness or extreme ruggedness.
Maintenance operations are facilitated by the simple opening system of the bodywork, which allows entering the machine body without obstacles, and by the possibility of immediately identifying failures through “check-up LEDs”.